Academus Primary works in partnership with Local Authorities and schools to support children who have newly
designed to support Primary aged students.
Academus Primary is an online school which offers a safe and secure environment where students interact with their Primary teacher and other students just like they would in a traditional school environment. Additional benefits to our on-line approach to education are-
- A tailored curriculum to teach EAL students
- A zero tolerance bullying policy providing an ideal learning environment for all.
- Secure and safe participation in a 21st Century School
- Small class sizes
- Social and educational preparedness for mainstream school
- Learning from school, home or at a recognised Local Authority centre
- Effective monitoring and assessment
- Enhanced DBS teaching staff
- IAA Recognition
- Cost effective
- Easy to use software with our own technical support
Academus Primary promotes the following core values
- Adult Support
Academus Primary takes the pastoral care of every young person we work with very seriously. We recognise that every student brings different gifts, talents and learning styles to our school and these must be discovered and nurtured. To ensure this we offer –
- Teaching staff experienced in working with students from all walks of life.
- Mentoring and support at all levels
- Positive discipline and an appropriate environment for learning where students are given the opportunity to discuss and review
Academus Primary ensures that all policies required by legislation are in place and are available upon request.